7.03.2005

Los Lonely Boys - Heaven

hayhay..... how far is it? can you tell me, Father? i just want to know how far it is.. =)

only 4 or 5 words can sum up my night... i am happy... truly happy...

thank you, Lord, for this blessed week in my life... i got to be at Jzone today to just worship You and give thanks to You... i saw my closest friends... i got to fool around with Jamon this week as if there's no tomorrow - again...XP thank you for letting me learn of another part of one of my best friends' life...

most of all i thank you for the gift of my family, my closest friends, neverland...

most of all.... thank you my Father for letting me be able to talk to Kim.. it's been quite a while since we last had a long talk over the phone... thank you so much....

in Jesus' name.... Amen.

- from a thankful and grateful soul whose week has been blessed to the fullest, even if he knows that he doesn't deserve all these blessings...

tricco.... is out.... with the biggest smile ever..

peace out guys...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home