5.31.2005

eye-opener....

"train yourself to let of go of everything you fear to lose."

this is probably one of the hardest things to do...

i hafta thank Nikki for popping this line in our IM session just now.. it really opened my eyes and made me think about all that's been happening.. i realized that ngayon pa lang i hafta start training myself to let go of those who mean sooo much to me.. lalang...


with this in mind i slowly think about those who mean a lot to me.. a lot of names came in mind, actually... pero, there's a name that kinda made me think twice.. im not gna mention the name - although most of you guys here know who it is..- para wala na lang gulo... all i can say is that this person is one of the most important, if not the most important, guys ive come to know in this one-way road we'd all call life... ewan ko ba kung bkt... the thought of losing the person scared me, quite frankly.. i dno.. pero i really hafta train myself, so that the pain would be a little more bearable.. no, i'm not saying that the pain will all go away, cuz it won't, pero magiging mas magaan cya, even if it's just a little...

trix is out... with the thinking cap..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home