7.01.2005

i only realized til now that...

i haven't posted for the longest time now...

a lot's happened since my last post here... ewan ko ba... andami nag-iba... i can't say that these things are avoidable, cuz, they aren't... only God remains constant... and im really glad that He is...

im blessed with the honesty of all my friends who've openly expressed their irritation towards me at some point in time or another.. i can't blame them.. kc it's them who's feeling it eh.. while i keep on ranting about the same things over and over again, they just sit there listening, and slowly getting irritated..

it already happened before... this time the difference is im gna do something about it... i dnt want the same thing to happen again, my barkada leaving me cuz of my makulit personality... dati it didn't matter.. well, now it does... so im not gna let them be the ones to adjust to my level.. it's gna be me adjusting to theirs....


adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home