6.11.2005

sorry sa kasentihan, pero...

i seriously wished that i lived in my own Neverland, where days and nights never end whenever i'm with all the people who mean to me.. i'm not trying to single out any of my friends here, im just wishing here.. after all, it's free right?

i am in thought.. what if there really is a Neverland in our midst? will it be exactly as what i see it as in my dreams? or will it be a big disappointment from the start? my own cliche-ish version of neverland is a place where time never ends and one is at his happiest... i know it's been overused kahit na version ko to.. but.. come to think of it....

i think Neverland is a feasible thing... actually it IS real.. it becomes real in the presence of the friends we hold dearly close to the heart.. it doesn't necessarily mean a place, actually.. all i'm trying to say is that when we're with the people we hold dearly close to the heart, Neverland begins... with them, time just seems to slow down, if not stop... one loses track of the time, actually, because of all the happiness surging throughout the restless one's soul, just by simply being with his friends even for just a while.. that while, no matter how short, seems like forever with them...

i know i have found my Neverland... and i can only thank Him who gave them to me.. they are my biggest blessing from above.. friends, thank you for showing me how happy life can be, even if the going gets tough sometimes, if not most of the time..

Inez, Kim, Kari, Jami, Jamon, you guys are my Neverland.. i know i can never express this in good enough ways.. that's why i can't thank God enough.. sana complete tayong lahat sa bday celeb ko.. it's gna mean a lot to me, cuz i'm at my happiest with each of you.. i miss all of you right now.. i love you guys..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

hmm...

if I'm in Neverland, it's either I'm Wendy (the motherly storyteller XD) or one of the mermaids. Ha. XD

joke lang. =P alabshu tricco. we'll always be here. :)

-kari

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:D<

you senti boy. ber senti. :p but i love you shtill. cosh we both shenti. muhahahaha!<3

thanks for everything trix :)

take care :)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home