8.01.2005

my stupid mouth... has got me in trouble..

im never spaking up again, i swear..

if it's to be the cause of irritation to the people that i love and hold most dearly in my heart, im never gonna open my mouth and utter anything anymore..

i don't want to see myself being avoided because i tend to talk too much, to the point wherein i sometimes don't notice anymore how the people around me feel towards what i say and all that shef..

ayoko na.. i just stand a good chance of shutting myself.. kasi minsan once i start talking i don't know when to stop na... and to be honest naiirita na rin ako sa sarili ko.. almost everytime this happens.. not just at neverland, pero pati minsan pag sila Molly, Tim, Chuck or Cooks ang kausap ko.. i soooo hate this..

parang wala ring kwenta yung ginawa kong pagtatanung sa mga friends ko - esp. Inez, Kim and Cooks - way back nung 1st month of school... napunta na naman dito eh....

i went waaaaaaaaay over the line na naman.. and the line's just a little dot to me now...

call me cat and i backfire...
oh, im never speaking up again.. it only hurts me.
id very much rather be a mystery than finding myself wake up one day that all my friends have deserted me..

sorry.

just in deep thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inezzy said...

hey, i still love you. don't mind my kasungitan. medyo.. ayun nga. hehe, but don't feel too bad cos i still love you to bits. :) Sorry, I lost my patience. I'm just under stress lately and when i am i don't want to be asked about my friends or made kwento that they're oh so beautiful and stuff. :D Sorry. Lab yu. ^^

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home