5.17.2005

i can't believe...

i survived the day... wala lang... most of you guys know what im talking about here... lalo na c cooks, who by the way has been with me everytime i go online in my giddiest - if there's such a word in the conventional english vocabulary - moments.. heheheh... lalang... just fun to think na we weren't even formally introduced.. itsch true! nangyari lang we just started talking the day of the interaction kc we knew we were both Jzoners and then poof! a couple of months later she became one of my really good friends in and out of Jzone.. lalang... she's a real blessing.. i think i oughta share this with her some time... let's just see...

well im just happy, and i freakishly don't know the reason why.. maybe because i just got to prove that my world doesn't revolve around one person alone...yet.... or maybe i just got to chillax and seriously take it slow? i dno... basta i'm happy... and thankful that i am..

shouts for tonight? well... ill try...

cooks - you know everything about me already.. in soo short a time i got to open up my whole shell and tell you my story..=P thanks for always listening and never tiring from hearing what i hafta say in both my dullest and most kilig moments..= )

kim - yes, i missed you (as is the case everyday.. *wink*)...=) i hope you had fun with your friend today...

chuck - kitakits sa shack mo at 1..=P

sa d12 ko - kitakits tayong lahat!! kasama na ako!!! hahahahah....

i guess that's it...

tinkerbell out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home