7.01.2007

trials and rejoicing

Early Sunday morning I find myself blog hopping like I always do, and I found quite an interesting piece of "learning" (if it may be called as such) from my former discipler's (and bosom friend) blog. Thank you Chuck Araneta for posting this.

I found this scribbled on the table i sit in during Philo class. panalo!

Buti pa ang birthday... happy
buti pa ang bola... sinasalo
buti pa ang philo... meron (hahaha panalo 'to!!)
buti pa ang kalendaryo... may date.

AND FINALLY

Buti pa ang bulalo....

MAY UTAK.

BOW.

...tama, don't you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to build an income online.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home