4.23.2005

untitled pa rin....

until now wala pa rin tong title.... kinanta nmin nung gig sa hirit pa...


I forget what it's like to be alone in my thoughts
I haven't felt in a while that i'm free
They try and tell me, they say, "I'm wasting my time"
And i should be doing the things that could have been done
Instead of whining my heart away
And shedding tears of pain
Of bittersweet old pain

Chorus
So I tilt my head
And lay down in bed
Staring at he windowglass, not dreaming of a chance
Cause I know it's true
There's one thing for sure
I won't go now looking back

Now i know what it's like to be feeling melancholic
I haven't tried for the longest time to break free
I hear them tell me, they say, "Wake up from your sleep"
And I should be doing the things that could have been done
Instead of pining the pain away
Remembering how to smile and being happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home