4.23.2005

Time

first post... kanta agad... anu ba!?


“Time”

Too many times I’ve been here
It’s more than what I can bear
It’s like I scream but I can’t hear

Too many words I can’t say
The sunshine’s just about to fade
I’m wasting all my time away

Pre-ch1
Then you come running by the streetlights
Taking me by surprise to the bright side
Then we walk headed toward the bayside
And I whisper to you, I say

Ch
Let’s take a ride
Rest a while
Feel the chill go down the spine
Take my hand
Close your eyes
See the sunset of our lives

So much time yet I can’t say
I suck it up and drink it in
I’ve been wasting all my life away

Pre-ch2
I see you smiling from a distance
Leading me to run to the other side
And we walk headed toward the bayside
Then you whisper to me, you say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home