3.09.2006

-18-

things have been going really different lately... don't get me wrong now, 'cuz i've never felt this great in a long time...

i know this shoulda been posted a long time ago but for some reason my procrastination got the better of me.. so there...

now, wazzap?

let's just say that i've been having this glow for quite some time now, primarily because of events that took place in the past month - aka prom xp - wherein it came true.. from the blindfold, to the dance, to the kneeling, all the way to the place where it all happaned, every bit of detail happened.. it was all a dream then..

now it's a reality.

i'm not going to disclose how it all happened, it's just going to be a secret between me, her, and our closest, most intimate friends.. let me just say that never in the 17 years of my conscious existence have i ever dreamed that i would be doing exactly everything that i did that night in the presence of my best friend, his date, and most importantly, her..

i guess i can't ask for anything more, considering that this is a legal relationship we're in, and i think that says a lot.. for one thing i promised myself that i'm going to be open with my dad about the next girl who gets to knock me off my feet.. and become open with him i did..

i'm so happy... not just for me, not just for her, but for us..

baby, i need not say anything more, but let me tell you this, like i always do...

i love you.. i love you, i love you, and i love you..

4 Comments:

Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

yikee naman....
pareho pa kayo ng dating ng post...
pero ang tagal bago ng post ang ulupong....
yikee...
kisses....
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ingat sila sayo!!!

Huwag kang mapikon sakin...
kay kim nalang...
AHIHIHIHIHI!!!!

eh kamusta naman kayo kahapon?
kwento mo sakehn dod...
ahihihihi....

11:36 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

panget mo penguin!XP

11:48 AM  
Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

uy... napikon si kim o...
ahihihi...
wakekek...
ingat sila sayo dod!

5:59 PM  
Blogger claude dietrich said...

mukhga nga.. hehehehe...XP

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home